Re: Responses to GSP comments discussed in last telecon

On Tue, May 29, 2012 at 9:54 AM, Gregory Williams <greg@evilfunhouse.com> wrote:

> On May 29, 2012, at 9:25 AM, Chimezie Ogbuji wrote:
>
>> I have drafted responses to the GSP comments we discussed during the
>> last teleconference.
>>
>> See:
>> - http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/CommentResponse:JL-3

Perhaps I can reword that section differently (or remove it all
together - as the procedural issue is more robust), but still it is
not clear to me how providing a specific HTTP API for the situation
where a resource of interest cannot be directly addressed is counter
to the REST style.  Can you say why it applies, more specifically?