From: axel.polleres@siemens.com
To: public-rdf-dawg@w3.org
Sent: Tuesday, May 8, 2012 6:36:37 AM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: SPARQL TC 2012-05-08 (today) agenda

Dear all,

apologies for only sending this now, I am out of office/stuck in meetings and will only get back to my desk short before the Telco today.
Anyways, as far as I can tell, the most pending issues for today are:

- Assign reviews for the new parts of PP in Query spec, cf. http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2012AprJun/0108.html
   (thanks Andy & Greg for their efforts and also on starting to update test cases)
- See whether we can directly (re-?)approve any test cases in this context
- Go through open ACTIONS, http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/track/actions/open
- Go through pending comments and see whether we can approve some response drafts http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/Comments

Time allowed, or next time otherwise, I would like to start running through the editor's of the other drafts soon
to check whether/what is open wrt. going to PR,
i.e.
  * address open comments, if any
  * editorial changes since LC and summary of those, if any
  * roadmap for implementation reports

talk later,
Axel