RE: Draft response JP-5 & test case pp37 for approval

Well, yes, but also he writes:

> The comment is about current implementations of property paths.
[...]
> Beside, as far as I know, there is no test case covering this example.

Note, my idea was particularly to reflect in a response that the test case
was now added and that of course we will make sure that there are compliant
implmentations of the new design as a next step. Ok to send?

best,
Axel

--
Dr. Axel Polleres