ACTION-609: test suite README update

From: Gregory Williams <greg@evilfunhouse.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2012 12:06:40 -0400
To: SPARQL Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
Completing ACTION-609, I've added a note to the top of

indicating that the test suite and that document are works in progress, and subject to change as we finalize the 1.1 documents. The CVS tests that I was worried about were actually committed to the document before last week's call, but simply missing in the TOC. I fixed that, but don't know if there are any other known outstanding issues that aren't described (or at least marked with an @@) by this document.