ACTION-609: test suite README update

From: Gregory Williams <greg@evilfunhouse.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2012 12:06:40 -0400
To: SPARQL Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
Completing ACTION-609, I've added a note to the top of

http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/tests/README.html

indicating that the test suite and that document are works in progress, and subject to change as we finalize the 1.1 documents. The CVS tests that I was worried about were actually committed to the document before last week's call, but simply missing in the TOC. I fixed that, but don't know if there are any other known outstanding issues that aren't described (or at least marked with an @@) by this document.

thanks,
.greg