Today's Minutes / Publication Plan

From: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 23:28:04 -0400
To: SPARQL Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/meeting/2012-04-24

Key point: we resolved to publish Overview (pending fixing the small
bits in the document, marked with '@@@', as discussed in the meeting and
recorded in the minutes).  I volunteered to make those changes.

I'm hoping we can publish Overview, GSP, and CSV/TSV on May 1 (next
Tuesday).

Does anyone see any problem with that plan?

Also, on the BINDINGS issue, we encouraged Andy to go deeper into his
plan of addressing the comments by making BINDINGS work everywhere.

    -- Sandro