Re: Tomorrow's SPARQL meeting at risk

From: Andy Seaborne <andy.seaborne@epimorphics.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 11:33:50 +0100
To: public-rdf-dawg@w3.org

On 24/04/12 00:52, Gregory Williams wrote:
> On Apr 23, 2012, at 5:22 PM, Andy Seaborne wrote:
>
>> I have been making progress on the property path changes.  I hope to integrate in new text (with outstanding @@s) into the doc in the next few days so everyone can see what the structure will be.
>>
>> Some tests in tests/data-sparql11/property-path/ will be invalidated and some need updating.
>
> I can help out with updating the tests.

Great - I need to sort out ARQ code first -- I know some tests are now
invalid syntax but I want to create an implementation that is a direct
implementation of the spec so it's as likely to be right as possible,
rather than using a more complex implementation that tries to be clever
(I often do this to check the "clever" one against the "simple" one.)

	Andy