83% victory

From: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2011 11:13:26 -0500
To: SPARQL Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
The WG resolved today to go to last call on Query, Entailment, Update,
Service Description, and Protocol, publishing as soon as practical in
January, with a 4 week comment period, and with text saying we might
skip CR.   We didn't manage to finish up on Graphstore HTTP Protocol,
before the end of the hour.

Thanks to everyone for all the amazingly hard work this group has been
doing!   I hope everyone has a very pleasant break.  Next meeting in two
weeks.

    -- Sandro