my open comments-response drafts, please approve in next telco

From: Axel Polleres <axel.polleres@deri.org>
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2011 11:55:26 +0100
To: SPARQL Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
Since I am leaving for Christmas vacation a bit earlier this year (tomorrow), some last things on my comments:

Drafts ready for approval:
 http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/CommentResponse:BD-2 (has one approval by Steve)
 http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/CommentResponse:DB-9 (no one approved yet, as far as I can see)
 http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/CommentResponse:DB-16 (no one approved yet, as far as I can see)

I'd kindly ask to quickly check those in the next telco and simply send them off in my name (or feel free to send off earlier, if some approvals arrive over the list), thanks!

Returning Dec 27 keeping fingers crossed that I'll find resolutions to publish for most
documents by then in the minutes for next week's Telco which I'll miss unfortunately ;-)

I wish you all & your families a Merry Christmas already and
thank you for the continued great work on SPARQL1.1!

best,
Axel