Service description editor's edition status?

From: Chime Ogbuji <chimezie@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2011 09:53:13 -0500
To: SPARQL Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>, Gregory Williams <greg@evilfunhouse.com>
Greg, I was just finishing up my review of the Service Description editor's version and tried to pull it up this morning but I'm getting a (XML well-formedness) error in my browser when I do so:

XML Parsing Error: not well-formed
Location: http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/service-description-1.1/xmlspec.xml
Line Number 699, Column 42:

Is this document still being modified? I'm not sure if I should wait until the ongoing modifications are done if that is the case, before I continue with my review.

--
Chime Ogbuji
Sent with Sparrow