test cases overview page (ACTION-532)

From: Gregory Williams <greg@evilfunhouse.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2011 11:24:14 -0500
To: SPARQL Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
In completion of ACTION-532, I've just committed an overview of the tests in the test suite to:

http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/tests/summary.html

This is meant to complement to implementation report, and at some point I'll get links in place from the implementation report to the test details in this new page.

The code to generate this page is, like the implementation report code, based on my perl toolchain and available on github:

https://github.com/kasei/SPARQL-1.1-Implementation-Report

I'm happy to make changes based on feedback, so let me know if you think anything needs changing. The only big change I'd still like to make is to show query results in a table (where appropriate) similar to how results are shown in the Query document (and unlike the 1.0 test suite summary which just provided a link to the srx/ttl file).

.greg