Re: Review of Update

On Mon, Nov 21, 2011 at 9:22 AM, Andy Seaborne
<andy.seaborne@epimorphics.com> wrote:

> On 21/11/11 11:31, Steve Harris wrote:

>>> I think that insert and construct should behave in the same way when a
>>> variable is not bound :
>>>
>>> http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/query-1.1/rq25.xml#construct
>>>
>>> 16.2 Construct
>>>
>>> "If any such instantiation produces a triple containing an unbound
>>> variable or an illegal RDF construct, such as a literal in subject or
>>> predicate position, then that triple is not included in the output RDF
>>> graph. "
>>
>> +1
>>
>> - Steve
>
> +1

Apologies, this should have been the approach in the first place.
Replaced with similar text to the Construct wording:

If any solution produces a triple containing an unbound variable or an
illegal RDF construct, such as a literal in a subject or predicate
position, then that triple is not included in the output RDF graph.

Regards,
Paul