Re: Order of evaluation for aggregates

From: Andy Seaborne <andy.seaborne@epimorphics.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2011 16:54:18 +0000
To: Steve Harris <steve.harris@garlik.com>
CC: birte.glimm@uni-ulm.de, SPARQL Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
>> Steve, Andy, all,
>>
>> I am trying to address AM-1, which is the question about evaluation
>> order for queries with aggregates.

I agree that 18.2.4 is wrong : group-aggregate-having is right. What's
more it is done in the algorithm box, not in the HAVING section of the doc.

I've rq25 changed put the order right and to put the HAVINg processing
in an algorithm box in the HAVING section.  (alternative, collapse into
one section for group-aggregate-having; I mildly prefer keeping it split).