Re: RDF 1.1 / rdf:langString (test change)

From: Andy Seaborne <andy.seaborne@epimorphics.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2011 14:23:33 +0000
To: public-rdf-dawg@w3.org

On 15/11/11 13:33, Axel Polleres wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Just to understand the impact here: didn't we decide to stick with RDF1.0 for SPARQL1.1 and reflect such things only in a separate Note?

For the graph matching (and maybe the parsing) implications, yes.

> Maybe we can discuss this briebly under the liaison item in today's TelCo.

DATATYPE is a bit different because we define the function so it is all
under our control (we get to decide the return value).

REGEX, REPLACE are already changed to be compatible.

We could add a note in rq25 to note it was a SPARQL 1.0 error.

	Andy