SPARQL TC 2011-11-15

From: Axel Polleres <axel.polleres@deri.org>
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2011 23:06:07 +0100
To: SPARQL Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
Dear all,

there was some hickup with our publication dates for Overview and Fed. Query, which we are currently in the process of clarifying, so the documents aren't yet out, but should be very soon, I hope. Apart from that, we'll keep on checking document readiness and status changes for the other documents lined up for publication (essentially keeping the same agenda items as last week [1]) for tomorrow. If anybody would be able to complete some review or get documents ready for reviewing by the conf. call tomorrow already, that'd be great. Hear you tomorrow!

best,
Axel

1. http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/Agenda-2011-11-08

--