comment response HS-1

From: Lee Feigenbaum <lee@thefigtrees.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2011 23:56:42 -0400
To: SPARQL Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
Please let me know if this response is OK to send:

Andy, I made the following changes to your draft response:

* Explicitly indicated that ARQ's results for the query in question
("query 2") are correct

* Suggest that the commenter check with specific implementers if he
finds queries that do not behave as he expects, or as the WG's test
suite dictates

* Removed any response to the bit about the Semantics and Complexity of
SPARQL paper as not needing an explicit response from our WG.