Re: Service Description implemented in RedStore

From: Gregory Williams <greg@evilfunhouse.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2011 12:16:03 -0400
Cc: SPARQL Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
To: Nicholas Humfrey <nicholas.humfrey@bbc.co.uk>
On Oct 14, 2011, at 10:06 AM, Nicholas Humfrey wrote:

> I am using the first URI registered for a format as its Format identifier.
> This doesn't make sense in a lot of cases - might need to make up some
> additional format URIs for the additional weird and wonderful formats that
> Redland supports.

Can you give examples of "weird and wonderful formats"? I'm not sure if we should be minting URIs for every format that comes along. I think all of the ones we've done so far are rec-track (except maybe N3?). I'd be happy to see the SPARQL CSV/TSV formats added, but hesitant to add every format redland supports, for example.

.greg