Re: Service Description implemented in RedStore

On Oct 14, 2011, at 10:06 AM, Nicholas Humfrey wrote:

> I am using the first URI registered for a format as its Format identifier.
> This doesn't make sense in a lot of cases - might need to make up some
> additional format URIs for the additional weird and wonderful formats that
> Redland supports.

Can you give examples of "weird and wonderful formats"? I'm not sure if we should be minting URIs for every format that comes along. I think all of the ones we've done so far are rec-track (except maybe N3?). I'd be happy to see the SPARQL CSV/TSV formats added, but hesitant to add every format redland supports, for example.

.greg