Fwd: Format URIs for SPARQL 1.1 Query Results CSV and TSV Formats

Lee, Axel,

I have received the request to create URI-s in the /ns/Formats namespace[1] for the sparql return formats TSV and CSV. I would think that the URI-s

http://www.w3.org/ns/formats/data/SPARQL_Results_TSV
http://www.w3.org/ns/formats/data/SPARQL_Results_CSV

would be perfectly fine for that. Before I do that, though:

- is it o.k. with you guys? (I do not see why not, but one may never know...)
- for the existing formats, eg, JSON[2], the return format has its own media type that is duly recorded in the namespace document. Can you confirm that the SPARQL 1.1 WG does not intend to register separate media types for those, ie, they would keep the original TSV and CSV types (I see that is the fact in the current draft[3], but the WG may plan otherwise)

Thanks

Ivan

[1] http://www.w3.org/ns/formats/
[2] http://www.w3.org/ns/formats/data/SPARQL_Results_JSON
[3] http://www.w3.org/TR/sparql11-results-csv-tsv/

Begin forwarded message:

> From: "Nicholas J Humfrey" <njh@aelius.com>
> Date: October 13, 2011 12:57:32 GMT+02:00
> To: ivan@w3.org
> Subject: Format URIs for SPARQL 1.1 Query Results CSV and TSV Formats
>
> Hi Ivan,
>
> I have been working on adding the Format URIs to Redland (and the RedStore
> service description).
>
> Please can you create Format URIs for the SPARQL 1.1 Query Results CSV and
> TSV Formats.
> http://www.w3.org/TR/sparql11-results-csv-tsv/
>

> Thanks!
>
> nick.