renaming Service Description properties

From: Gregory Williams <greg@evilfunhouse.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2011 14:29:29 -0400
To: SPARQL Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
Based on David Booths' comment in DB-6 [1] (point 11), and since it seems we may have a second round of last calls anyway, I'd like to rename some of the properties in the service description vocabulary for the sake of consistency. The issue here is that some of the properties relating to datasets and graphs have "Description" in their name, while others don't:

  3.2.12 sd:defaultDatasetDescription
  3.2.13 sd:availableGraphDescriptions

versus:

  3.2.16 sd:defaultGraph
  3.2.17 sd:namedGraph
  3.2.19 sd:graph

I'd like to rename those first to:

sd:defaultDatasetDescription -> sd:defaultDataset
sd:availableGraphsDescriptions -> sd:availableGraphs

Does anybody have any comments to this change? Would anyone object?

thanks,
.greg

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg-comments/2011Jul/0018