Re: implementation report details (ACTION-527)

From: Andy Seaborne <andy.seaborne@epimorphics.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2011 10:16:33 +0100
To: Gregory Williams <greg@evilfunhouse.com>
CC: public-rdf-dawg@w3.org
EARL report for ARQ:

http://people.apache.org/~andy/ARQ-earl-2011-09-26.ttl

Does not include entailment, SERVICE or CSV results format.

produce by:

arq.qtest --strict --earl LocalCopy/manifest-all.ttl

+ entailment - just not written testing framework for this
+ SERVICE - needs a server so needs special setup.
+ CSV - needs special testing

The EARL report format is the seam code as SPARQL 1.0.  Greg, let me
know if your toolchain can grok it, or not.

	Andy