implementation report details (ACTION-527)

From: Gregory Williams <greg@evilfunhouse.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2011 12:51:31 -0400
To: SPARQL Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
As part of ACTION-527, I've put the initial implementation report html in CVS at:

http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/implementations/

The code is available here:

https://github.com/kasei/SPARQL-1.1-Implementation-Report

The code relies on my perlrdf toolchain, but should work anywhere that's got the dependencies installed from CPAN. If anyone has pointers to EARL reports for implementations that aren't represented yet (currently only RDF::Query and rasqal), let me know and I'll add them to the list of sources.

thanks,
.greg