ACTION 528: per-spec manifests

From: Gregory Williams <greg@evilfunhouse.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2011 10:58:27 -0400
To: SPARQL Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
As part of the test suite coverage report I've been doing, I added some more detail in manifest-all.ttl to describe relevant manifests on a per-spec basis. The new data looks like this:

<http://www.w3.org/TR/sparql11-federated-query/> rdfs:label "SPARQL 1.1 Federation Extensions" ;
	mf:conformanceRequirement (
		<syntax-fed/manifest.ttl>
		<service/manifest.ttl>
	).

 describing that the conformance criteria for the federated query document are tested by the tests contained in the two listed manifests.

Based on the tests currently in CVS, I've done this for these spec documents:

- Query
- Update
- CSV/TSV
- Federation