Response DB-4

From: Andy Seaborne <andy.seaborne@epimorphics.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2011 10:49:13 +0100
To: SPARQL Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
I've covered the query parts of this comment:

http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/CommentResponse:DB-4

Note: David suggested a change in the wording for the defintion of
"Compatible Mappings" -- while correct, it is a change from SPARQL 1.0
and I'm inclined to keep the 1.0 wording rather than make the change
because this definition has not altered from 1.0 to 1.1

There are two small points which actually refer to SPARQL Update.