SPARQL TC Tuesday 2011-08-16

From: Axel Polleres <axel.polleres@deri.org>
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2011 08:28:39 +0100
To: SPARQL Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
Sorry for not putting up a more detailed agenda, but I guess the plan is clear for today:

 1) continue on test case coverage,
 2) try to approve some of the new test cases and
 3) look at the status of documents/publishing
 4) look over open actions and comments

Since Andy can't scribe (and Alex who'd be next on the scribe list is on vacation), we'd appreciate volunteers upfront...

As for admin issues: I hope everybody has by now rejoined the group.

best,
Axel