query test case coverage (ACTION-494)

From: Gregory Williams <greg@evilfunhouse.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2011 16:51:35 -0400
To: SPARQL Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
I've just gone through the tests for query functions (and function-like operators) and am happy with the current state of things. I added tests for IF, COALESCE, and the hash functions over unicode (testing that the functions work over utf8 encoding). I'd be happy for others to take a look at the new tests (all in the functions/ directory):

:if01
:if02
:coalesce01
:md5-02
:sha1-02
:sha224-02
:sha256-02
:sha384-02
:sha512-02

In going over the test coverage, I also noticed that we don't currently have any tests for the positive case of EXISTS. I've added this as needing tests on the TestSuiteCoverage page.

thanks,
.greg