Re: CSV/TSV results test cases and suggested adaption of JSON results test cases

On Aug 9, 2011, at 2:14 AM, Axel Polleres wrote:

> I solved that by separating the base cases and the corner cases in two different data files now: data.ttl and data2.ttl
> data.ttl is being used for test cases
>  :csv01,
>  :tsv01,
>  :csv02,
>  :tsv02,
> and data2.ttl is being used for test cases
>  :csv03,
>  :tsv03,
>
> Please check. Given that those test case are ok, I think we have good coverage now.

I'm mostly happy with the 01 and 02 tests. csv03 still has a c14n problem ("1"^^xsd:decimal). Can we change that like with did with "5.5"?

I also noticed what looks like bad serialized data in csvtsv01.csv and csvtsv02.csv. I think the following strings are meant to be bnodes:

442542ca:131ad170ba3:-7ffe
-78f9575f:131ad16be8d:-7ffe

I've committed new versions with these replaced with _:a.

thanks,
.greg