Re: Update protocol and dataset description

This seems like it would be well-handled by the semantics I'm intending
here -- the dataset is given in the protocol request, which is basically
as if it were given in USING/USING NAMED, at which points it's up to the
implementation as to how to get at the graphs (via Web dereference or
via local lookup or via something else entirely).

Lee