ACTION-492 completed: checked coverage of entailment tests

From: Axel Polleres <axel.polleres@deri.org>
Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2011 22:26:45 +0200
To: SPARQL Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
I did some (superficial) scan of caverage through the update test cases and added this at:
  http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/TestSuiteCoverage#Update

Covered:
	 INSERT DATA, DELETE DATA, DELETE-INSERT
	 DROP
	 CLEAR
Not covered:
	 ADD, MOVE, COPY (also missing in the update syntax tests, cf http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/meeting/2011-04-05)
	 LOAD
	 CREATE?
	 Do we test SILENT wherever it is allowed? (i.e., LOAD, LOAD INTO, CLEAR, DROP, CLEAR/DROP NAMED/ALL/DEFAULT, CREATE, DROP, COPY, MOVE, ADD) in the syntax tests, at least LOAD seems to be missing.
		 We don't have means to check errors in the test suite for Update (the test case structure just checks before and after state of the graph store), but we should at least test the syntax).
	 Do we negative syntax test cases for bnodes (incl Turtle shortcuts) in INSERT DATA, DELETE DATA? (DELETE is already covered)