Test Case Coverage ACTIONS ... some remarks

From: Axel Polleres <axel.polleres@deri.org>
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2011 09:45:13 +0200
To: SPARQL Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
For all of you who have actions on test case coeverage check.

1) please add your remarks on coverage to the wiki page:
     http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/TestSuiteCoverage
2) While you check coverage, please also check which relevant
  test cases still need approval and are potentially ready for
  approval.
3) Implementers:
     complete/check the "Implementations" subsections on
     http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/TestSuiteCoverage

I'd suggest we then run through each section of
   http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/TestSuiteCoverage
next time (as far as we get...)

Thanks a lot,
Axel