ACTION-493: Added some info on implementers summary to the wiki page

From: Polleres, Axel <axel.polleres@deri.org>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2011 13:13:27 +0100
To: <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
I tried to summarise the implementers' comments from the last TC briefly on the wiki page:

http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/TestSuiteCoverage

Disclaimer: Whenever someone only said "I will not implement X and Y" then I might have partially over-optimistically interpreted this as "but I will implement all other features... but I was probably not even consistent in that.

Please all implementers have a look and in case you don't plan to implement a featuer fully, comment on what you plan to leave out. I also left a lot of question marks in, for those who weren't present/speaking up in the last TC.

Thanks,
Axel

--
Dr. Axel Polleres