how to specify that in SERVICE VAR how we query all possible sparql endpoints

From: Carlos Buil Aranda <cbuil@fi.upm.es>
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2011 07:35:45 -0400
To: SPARQL Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
Hello all,

I've been working in dividing the Fed extension semantics section in two,
one for SERVICE and another one for SERVICE VAR. I just added new semantics
definition for SERVICE VAR, but now, in that part I do not know how to
specify that when doing SERVICE ?X, ?X may be still not bounded and a query
to all possible values may happen. Any idea?

thanks a lot :)

Carlos

PS the document is still in an early stage, which I hope I will finish today
and tomorrow will be ready with all Greg's comments solved