Kjetil's limit by resource test (ACTION-484)

From: Gregory Williams <greg@evilfunhouse.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2011 15:16:42 -0400
To: SPARQL Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
As part of ACTION-484, I've just committed test subquery14 which was suggested by Kjetil Kjernsmo to more thoroughly test the "limit by resource" use case. It looks good to me (although my implementation is currently failing it), and Kjetil notes that he's tested it successfully with ARQ 2.8.7. I'd appreciate if somebody else could glance over it and confirm that it looks good.

thanks,
.greg