no TC next week! (RE: 'Meeting minutes from today's SPARQL TC)

From: Polleres, Axel <axel.polleres@deri.org>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2011 16:35:22 +0100
To: "Polleres, Axel" <axel.polleres@deri.org>, <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
Note again that next week's TC is *cancelled*, we will reconvene in two weeks, ie. 26 July 2011.

In two weeks we aim at resolving to publish Fed Query, Json-resut format (both LC) and CSV/TSV result format (FPWD), i.e. we will particularly try to resolve all issues around Fed. Query publication per email beforehand.

Moreover, as discused briefly in the end, we may want to look into errata to be published for old drafts such as XML results format.

Axel

--
Dr. Axel Polleres
axel.polleres@deri.org    http://www.polleres.net/