SPARQL 1.1 Test Suite status page

From: Andy Seaborne <andy.seaborne@epimorphics.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Jul 2011 16:03:14 +0100
To: SPARQL Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
I've started a page to help us gather together all the items we need to
do for test coverage.  Overall, we look to be in good shape.

Please add anything you know to be missing -- not just general areas,
but also anything that needs to be added to an existing suite.

Hopefully, a wiki page makes it easier to collect this information as
you find it, rather than needing to remember it for a telecon.

http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/TestSuiteCoverage

	Andy