Re: [TTL] Long literals

Hm, I don't understand, surely it should be whatever UTF-8 data appears between the """s? If the file has UNIX style line endings you'll get \n, otherwise \r\n, or \r as apprpriate.

This is especially relevant if you're trying to store e.g. HTTP headers, which are sensitive to the terminating line characters.

- Steve

Sent on the move.