Opinions sought: renaming the dataset protocol to graph store protocol

From: Lee Feigenbaum <lee@thefigtrees.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2011 10:48:53 -0400
To: SPARQL Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
Based on recent conversations, there has been suggestions that since the
dataset protocol is defined against (mutable) graph stores, the name we
chose in http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/meeting/2011-01-25#resolution_3,
that we change the name to reflect this.

The current name is:

SPARQL 1.1 RDF Dataset HTTP Protocol

I'd imagine the alternative name would be:

SPARQL 1.1 Graph Store HTTP Protocol

Please use this thread to express support or concern about this proposed
change. We'll make a final decision on the name next Tuesday, and I
promise that we won't then revisit it again. :-)

Lee