Re: Kjeti;'s open comments

Keeping to what we can address in documents is the right way to go.

Couple of comments:

1/ Maybe calling it the "SPARQL 1.1 RDF Graph Store Protocol" would,
with hindsight, be better.

2/ "subset of the SPARQL protocol" - I found that misleading. I know
what you mean - it's a subset of the capabilities - but the way it's
invoked is completely different (it's not a POST of a form or a POST of
a SPARQL Update script) as you go on to say.  Maybe say that it's
documenting (not specifying) how a RESTful style is applied, and that
the only definition is POST=>append triples and indirect naming.

	Andy