Kjeti;'s open comments

From: Axel Polleres <axel.polleres@deri.org>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2011 11:13:57 +0000
Cc: Chimezie Ogbuji <chimezie@gmail.com>
To: sparQL Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
Hi all,

 I started to draft a response to Kjetil's open comments.
My general rationale here is that - despite the ongoing discussions on other lists - I think that
the rationale of the SPARQL 1.1 RDF Dataset HTTP Protocol document is merely to provide a RESTful
version of a subset of the SPARQL protocol, i.e. to provide some more direct acceess to a
SPARQL endpoints directly via HTTP operations.

Anything beyond that is IMO beyond our WG's charter (that's particular on Kjetil's last comment, but I tried to address all his open comments now...)

Along these lines, I drafted the following response:

http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/CommentResponse:KK-12

this still has two open TODO's which I'd kindly ask Chime to have a look.

best,
Axel