Re: SPARQL 1.1 Update Review (part 2)

From: Andy Seaborne <andy.seaborne@epimorphics.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 21:57:21 +0000
To: Axel Polleres <axel.polleres@deri.org>

> ... the application of sk^-1() *after* the resulting dataset has been generated
> guarantees that in the resulting dataset now the same blank node labels are used as in GS
> and if this resulting dataset is added to or removed from GS by an INSERT or DELETE,
> then bnode correlations wrt. GS will be followed.
>
> Otherwise, something like
>
>   DELETE { ?s ?p ?o }
>   WHERE  { ?s ?p ?o FILTER Blank(?s)}
>
> wouldn't have any effect.

Ok - I see - I was making the scoping graph the same as the graph
queried/updated in which case this works (it was the way discussed in a
telecon a while ago IIRC).

I avoided much of that trouble by duplicating-with-renaming on the
template + (scooping graph = update graph).

Don't mind which way - it does the same thing.