Re: ACTION-284 (completed) Fed. Query review (part 2)

From: Carlos Buil Aranda <cbuil@fi.upm.es>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 18:01:02 -0400
To: Axel Polleres <axel.polleres@deri.org>
CC: SPARQL Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>, Lee Feigenbaum <lee@thefigtrees.net>
  Hello all,

I uploaded a new version of the fed query document with all the changes
applied from Lee's and Axel's reviews. I also created a page in the wiki
with the comments for all of them:
http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/To_Last_Call/Federated_Query_Review
The only questions I have is regarding the semantics definition. My idea
was to use the notation we discussed two weeks ago, but I couldn't
explain properly, so I'm keeping the existing one (I removed all
references to it). I applied the comments that you suggested me to the
remaining parts, but I'd like you to have another look at it since I'm
working with something I did not originally wrote and maybe I missed
something.

cheers,

Carlos