Re: Draft answer KK-7

On 01/03/11 10:49, Axel Polleres wrote:
> draft answer is here:
>
> http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/CommentResponse:KK-7

It starts:

"""
reuse of bnodes across multiple BGPs in a query may lead to unintuitive
results:
"""
but Kjetil isn't suggesting it's the same bNode - only that the same
label can be reused (to mean a different bnode).

Maybe the response could just say that, on balance, the unique label per
query is felt by the WG to be the clearer approach.

To mutate and add to Lee's words:

"""
There is a balance to be struck between potential confusion due to
reusing labels to identify different things and the convenience in
composition of queries.

On balance, the WG believe that the approach of SPARQL 1.0, which avoids
the confusion possibilities, is the better choice.
"""

	Andy