Re: uniqueness of bnodelables per query (comment KK-7)

My personal feeling is that it would be _very_ confusing to allow the
same bnode label in two BGPs but have it refer to distinct blank nodes.
You'd have a situation where sometimes (within the same BGP) two
mentions of _:a would be the same and other times (in two BGPs, perhaps
separated by BIND or something like that)  they wouldn't.

Please let me know if anyone feels otherwise. If there appears to be
silence / consensus, then I will draft a response to Kjetil.

Lee