DELETE-INSERT test cases (including bnodes)

From: Axel Polleres <axel.polleres@deri.org>
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2011 21:13:31 +0000
To: SPARQL Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
Hi all again,

Following my previous mails [1,2,3], I created ssome test cases to support the discussion. I hope they cover most aspects of DELETE/INSERT.

   http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/tests/data-sparql11/delete-insert/

Disclaimer: I have NOT tested these yet with any running system (maybe someone can help me here),
so please forgive me, if there are any problems, but I hope that those are enough to get us going.

1. http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2011JanMar/0305.html
2. http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2011JanMar/0306.html
3. http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2011JanMar/0307.html