Re: SPARQL Query 1.1 review

From: Birte Glimm <birte.glimm@comlab.ox.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2011 11:28:24 +0000
To: Andy Seaborne <andy.seaborne@epimorphics.com>
Cc: Steve Harris <steve.harris@garlik.com>, SPARQL Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
[snip]

Just looking at the updated text...

>> Text below the table:
>> in a negated property sets<- in a negated property *set*
>> Binary operators / and ^: There is no example of ^ as a binary
>> operator in the table as far as I can see. Is the binary usage meant
>> to be as in Example: Inverse Path Sequence below?
>
> The example is wrong. ^ is unary:  needs to be /^

Below the table we still have:
The precedence of the syntax forms is, from highest to lowest:
- IRI, prefixed names
- Negated property sets
- Groups
- Unary operators *, ?, + and {} forms
- Unary ^ inverse links
- Binary operators / and ^
- Binary operator |

In the second to last item ^ is still listed as binary.

Birte

[snip]

--
Dr. Birte Glimm, Room 309