Re: Draft response to HK-2

From: Paul Gearon <gearon@ieee.org>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2011 21:30:51 -0500
To: SPARQL Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
Since drafting this response, I recall another reason for keeping
DELETE/INSERT, INSERT and DELETE all separate.

The reason was to allow either the DELETE clause or the INSERT clause
to be optional, but not both. I'm not sure if it matters if we want to
allow for both to be omitted. I suggest we allow it, and make it a
no-op, regardless of the contents of the WHERE clause.

Paul