Service or graph store naming.

From: Andy Seaborne <andy.seaborne@epimorphics.com>
Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2011 09:23:42 +0000
To: SPARQL Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
The Dataset Protocol shows this most sharply because it talks about both
the graph store and a service.

This matters because GET behaves differently:

GET <service> -> service description

GET <graphStore> -> TriG for the store if allowed.

Looking forward, with the new RDF WG, we do need to leave the
possibility of the graph store having a URL and GET/PUT to that URL.

There may be multiple services (endpoints) on one graph store.
In Fuseki, I currently have both a service URI and a graph store URI

If the graph store is: http://host/dataset

The services are:

# RDF Dataset HTTP Protocol
http://host/graphstore/data

so these do the same thing:
http://host/graphstore/data?graph=
http://host/graphstore?graph=

# SPARQL Query
http://host/graphstore/query (or /sparql)

# SPARQL Update
http://host/graphstore/update

My preference is for http://host/graphstore?graph=... to mean that
http://host/graphstore is the graph store.  There will be other URIs for
services (query, update) anyway so leave this as the graph store and put
the service description with a service URI.