aggregate tests cases ready to approve?

From: Axel Polleres <axel.polleres@deri.org>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2011 14:53:41 +0000
To: SPARQL Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
I was trying to look into/track test cases ready to approve prior to the conf. call, but didn't yet get very far in my investigations...
Let me try, ordered by subdirectories of
   http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/tests/data-sparql11/
to start off with this email on the aggregates test cases:

1) aggregates:

Test case:

 :agg-avg-01
 :agg-avg-02
 :agg-max-01
 :agg-max-02
 :agg-min-01
 :agg-min-02
 :agg-sample-01
 :agg-sum-01
 :agg-sum-02

   posted originally by Greg: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2010JulSep/0375.html
     :agg-avg-02, :agg-sum-02, seem to have caused some discussion about precision of results, encoding of exponent "e" vs "E" between Greg and Andy, is that solved?

 :agg01
 :agg02
 :agg03
 :agg04
 :agg05
 :agg06
 :agg07

   where PROPOSED to be approved in http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/meeting/2010-08-24#test_cases modulo ACTION-300 and ACTION-301, only ACTION ACTION-301 on steve is pending here... Steve can you have a look?

 :agg08
   ... my memories not really very fresh here, but as I read the current version of rq25.xml, we finally went against projection of GROUPED BY expressions, in the current 11.4 Aggregate Projection Restrictions seems to reflect this. Accordingly,

    Option 1: either we change :agg08 to a NegativeSyntaxTest,

    Option 2: or fix it as follows:

       PREFIX : <http://www.example.org/>

       SELECT ?O12 (COUNT(?O1) AS ?C)
       WHERE { ?S :p ?O1; :q ?O2 } GROUP BY ((?O1 + ?O2) AS ?O12)
       ORDER BY ?O12

   Option 3: do both, i.e. add Option 2 as agg08b

 :agg09
 :agg10
 :agg11
 :agg12
   ... are all negative syntax tests an look ok to me as such.

more to follow