Re: http-rdf-update / editorial

Hi,

On 27 Jan 2011, at 18:59, Andy Seaborne wrote:

> The http-rdf-update doc correctly says that DELETE on the default graph is the same as DROP DEFAULT.
>
> It would be useful to mention that DROP DEFAULT does not make the default graph not exist (i.e. 404 to GET afterwards)

That's mentioned in the Update doc - so we could refer to that as well

http://www.w3.org/TR/sparql11-update/#t422

"""However, in case the DEFAULT graph of the Graph Store is dropped, implementations MUST restore it after it was removed."""

Alex.

--
Dr. Alexandre Passant
Digital Enterprise Research Institute