ACTION-368 : Check coverage and propose new/udpated test for syntax : DONE

From: Andy Seaborne <andy.seaborne@epimorphics.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 11:03:12 +0000
To: sparql Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
Action-368 Done - but more tests is better.

(I manage the syntax test suite from a couple of files (query, update)
because it's easier to see what's covered if it's all in one place.)

Query:
http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/tests/data-sparql11/syntax-query/

Update:
http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/tests/data-sparql11/syntax-update-1/

http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/tests/data-sparql11/syntax-update-2/
is a collection of other tests people have provided.

Greg wants the manifest changed.

Currently:
@prefix :       <manifest#> .

so that that the tests get he same URI if checked out of CVS.  That
breaks my test creation - easiest (for me) is to tweak the files when we
agree the tests and freeze the manifests.