Re: Question on ACTION-274: Draft some extra bit for federated query tests manifest vocabulary plus example.

From: Axel Polleres <axel.polleres@deri.org>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 17:05:32 +0000
Cc: "Sandro Hawke" <sandro@w3.org>, "SPARQL Working Group" <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
To: "Carlos Buil Aranda" <cbuil@fi.upm.es>
Just to make clear, what I suggested is to not necessarily have a full SPARQL endpoint up, but just some pre-canned responses to
precanned HTTP requests for the test cases. (that would be even simpler than guaranteeing to maintain and run a fully-fledged
SPARQL endpoint that can be used for evaluating the test cases on one of W3C's servers)

Opinions?

Axel