Question on ACTION-274: Draft some extra bit for federated query tests manifest vocabulary plus example.

From: Axel Polleres <axel.polleres@deri.org>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 13:48:24 +0000
Cc: SPARQL Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
To: Carlos Buil Aranda <cbuil@fi.upm.es>, Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>
Hi Carlos, Sandro,

I am a bit lost with that...
I remember we had some discussion internally about that, e.g. providing a dedicated "endpoint" responding to specific queries in a certain way...
That could be done by providing some hard-coded "dummy" endpoint that responds to a couple of specific HTTP encoded SPARQL queries which we use in the test cases with the respective SPARQL-result.

If we had that, I believe, we wouldn't need to specify any extra vocabulary for the test cases for fed query, the only thing is to get some URIs like e.g.

to serve some specified results. Would that do?